The world over, including in , Higher Education scenario is changing. On the one hand, there is the need to expand the scope of Higher Education to suit the demand of the times. And, on the other, it has become imperative that the gadgets of communication technology be utilized for achieving high quality in all areas, especially in teaching/learning. Thus to equip the institution for sustained quality development the Consortium for Academic Development was established in the year 2005.
For accomplishing the tasks of C M R C D and to collate the Academic Inputs from the Departments, a Consortium has been established with the co-operation and assistance of the Management and the Faculty. Its objectives are
- quality enhancement in higher education
- to coordinate quality initiatives
- to push the boundaries of creativity
- technology up-gradation in teaching learning process.
- to motivate the faculty for undertaking research activities
- to provide a centralized facility for production and dissemination of academic input from various Departments.
- to give a common platform for sustained academic deliberations.
- to percolate the innovative teaching learning process to the nearby educational institutions.
Convenor: Smt. D.S.Prameela Devi.
Joint Convenors: Dr. S. Sreeja (firstname.lastname@example.org)Sri. C.K.Sujeesh (email@example.com)